Share the Love
Did you know that SeniorAge is a member of Meals on Wheels America? When you support Meals on Wheels, you are supporting seniors righthere in the Ozarks. That’s why we’re proud to partner in once again in this year’s Subaru Share the Love Event. When you purchase or lease a new Subaru during the 2021 Subaru Share the Love Event, please consider selecting Meals on Wheels as the recipient of a $250 donation from Subaru of America, Inc.! During the campaign period, Subaru of America, Inc. will donate $250 to local senior nutrition programs like ours for every new vehicle purchased or leased, when the customer chooses Meals on Wheels as their charity of choice.
- Over the last thirteen years, Subaru of America and its participating retailers have donated more than $200 million to help those in need.
- By the end of this, the 14th year, Subaru and its participating retailers will have donated over $225 million to help those in need through the Share the Love Event.
Last year, SeniorAge received over $3,000 with your help. Learn more at www.mealsonwheelsamerica.org/sharethelove. Promotion takes place November 18, 2021 – January 3, 2022.
You might not be in the market to purchase a new car, but if you are, please look into the Subaru Share the Love Event to learn more. If you’re not shopping for a new vehicle, you can still help by spreading the word to your family and friends. For every new Subaru vehicle purchased or leased during the campaign, Subaru will donate $250 to the customer’s choice of participating charities.* Meals on Wheels is one of four national participating charities and has been since the inception of the event. Through this event, as a member of Meals on Wheels America, SeniorAge will receive a share of the donation from Subaru vehicles sold at participating Subaru Retailers.
Why does Subaru support Meals on Wheels? Too many seniors are struggling to stay independent, healthy, and in their own homes. One in four seniors lives alone in isolation and one in seven seniors might not know where their next meals is coming from. This is simply unacceptavle, which is why SeniorAge provides the nutritions meals, friendly phone calls, and safety checks to the seniors in our area. This vital support keeps seniors in their own homes, where they want to be.
SeniorAge is incredibly grateful to Subaru and its Retailers for supporting our organization and the seniors we serve. With that in mind, we thought you might want to learn a little bit more about the Subaru Share the Love Event
ABOUT THE SUBARU PARTNERSHIP
- Meals on Wheels has participated in the Subaru Share the Love Event since its inception in 2008.
- Through Meals on Wheels America, the Subaru Share the Love Event has helped deliver more than 2.2 million meals to Meals on Wheels has participated in the Subaru Share the Love Event since its inception in 2008.
- Through Meals on Wheels America, the Subaru Share the Love Event has helped deliver more than 2.5 million meals to America’s seniors.
- Subaru and its retailers support Meals on Wheels because it’s part of their commitment—to leaving the world a better place than they found it through the core values of trust and love.
*Disclaimer: Subaru will donate $250 for every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased from November 18, 2021, through January 3, 2022, to four national charities designated by the purchaser or lessee. Pre-approved Hometown Charities may be selected for donation depending on retailer participation. For every new Subaru vehicle sold or leased during the campaign period, participating retailers will donate a minimum of $50 in total to their registered Hometown Charities. Purchasers/lessees must make their charity designations by January 14, 2022. The four national charities will receive a guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000 each. See your local Subaru retailer for details or visit subaru.com/share. All donations made by Subaru of America, Inc.